A 30 Rock of Wisdom

Tracy: So what's your religion, Liz Lemon?
Liz: I pretty much just do whatever Oprah tells me to.


25.1.10

delicious=george emerson

first I have to say. I generally hate Helena Bonham-Carter. I hate all celebrities that break up celebrity couples that I have deemed to be perfect for each other. Another example it Brangelina. I only enjoy Brad Pitt up until 2005. Though with HBC, I can stand Kenneth Branagh, the other offending party their love-affair because Emma Thompson has found the gorgeous, wonderful Greg Wise.
so until Jennifer Aniston finds love, Brad Pitt is dead to be post-2005. But Angelina, I don't care. you suck.
BUTTTTT, Helena Bonham-Carter, as much as I would want to slap her in real life, is kind of awesome. and I mean it all worked out...sort of. She is committed to creeper Tim Burton. And Kenneth is married to Lindsey Brunnock--who Bonham-Carter introduced him to?...!?

whatevs.point of post. just got over my HBC hating enough to watch A Room with a View all the way through and omg. some where between George, bustle, cool hat, George, Italian murder, Italian piazzas, George, Maggie Smith and another cool bustle I fell in love. with GEORGE EMERSON.
you are a beautiful eccentric.
and now I understand why this is the movie is my mom's favorite movie that she most wants to live in.


could I have one please? kthx. oh, and that hat. and that hair. and that Italy. that'd be nice.

2 comments:

  1. I like this. I like it a lot. But if you ever feel the need to hate her again, try "Wings of The Dove".

    It's like BIIIIIITCH!

    PEACE AND LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails