A 30 Rock of Wisdom

Tracy: So what's your religion, Liz Lemon?
Liz: I pretty much just do whatever Oprah tells me to.


24.1.10

happy birthday!


today is one of my dearest friend's 19th birthday. so I've been scoping out etsy for the past week for some lovely b-day presents. here's what I found!

How cute is this!? It a reusable cozy for a coffee shop cup! and it rolls up so you can carry it on your keychain. I think this would be perfect for a coffee drinker. I think I'll buy one for myself.

5dollarshakershoppe

One of my favorite shops! I love the idea of giving/getting vintage salt and pepper shakers. I love this shop. They are super sweet and have great service!


johnnyvintage

Can't describe how much I love this little green apple ben franklin! I was thinking something like this for my friend would be perfec, she loves U.S. History.


also from johnnyvintage! I actually found this by searching for my friend's favorite color after selecting vintage. so when I typed in "aqua" I got this adorable deer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails